St. Brigit Episcopal Church: Facility Use Policy – Sanctuary, No Children or Childcare
Either of the St. Brigit buildings may be used by parishioners or approved for profit or non-profit agencies or individuals subject to the following:
- Ongoing users must provide the church with a Certificate of liability insurance.
- All users must sign a written release of liability.
- Charges for use of the space will be determined based upon the use requested.
- Premises must be left in the same condition as they are found.
- Only water and no other food or beverages may be brought into the sanctuary unless specific written permission is granted for the event (see application below).
- Everyone attending the event must park their cars in the church parking lot or on the street and not drive or park on the driveway. (Temporary exceptions may be made for loading prior to and after the event.)
- The buildings are locked with codes. Each person using the facilities will be assigned a code unless a church member is assigned to provide access. The buildings must be left locked.
If there are any concerns about the condition of the premises or any other concerns, please contact the Parish Administrator, Eileen Bisgard, at 720-394-1525.